2. The Geologic Story of the Great Plains, 54-page booklet by Donald Trimble for the Theodore Roosevelt Nature and History Association
- Others I started, and didn't get all the way through this past year:
2. True Secret of Writing, by Natalie Goldberg, writing guru whose books I steal ideas from for teaching
3. Reining In the Rio Grande, by Phillips, Hall, Black, the story of the watershed
4. Detroit, by Charlie LeDuff, loaned by friend Andy Jensen. Read first chapter--too depressing
5. The Art of SEO--given by Andy, and way too deep computer stuff for me.