But I'm also mystified that my top audience post is "All Aboard for Bartlesville" http://clarkcoffee.blogspot.com/2010/10/all-aboard-for-bartlesville.html with more than 1,100 hits followed by "All aboard" http://clarkcoffee.blogspot.com/2010/08/all-aboard.html with 900. Most popular recently has been my "Memorial Day among the Gravestones." http://clarkcoffee.blogspot.com/2012/05/memorial-day-stories-amid-gravestones.html
Most readers come from the US, followed by Germany, Russia, United Kingdom, in that order, all with more than 1,000 page views. Rounding out the top ten are India, Netherlands, Slovenia, Ukraine, France and Canada. Fascinating.
Anyway, here, by geographic region are the places my readers have come from, in no particular order.
- Europe--Poland, Denmark, Ireland, Sweden, Germany, British Isles, Spain, France, Italy, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Isle of Man, Luxemborg, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Romania, Slovenia, Portugal, Estonia, Netherlands, Serbia, Austria, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovnia, Latvia, Greece, Belgium, Estonia
- South America--Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico
- Mideast--Saudia Arabia, UAE, Israel, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Cyprus,
- Asia--Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangledesch, South Korea, Thailand, Azerbaijan, Armenia
- North America--US, Canada, Mexico
- Africa--Nigeria, Egypt, Algeria, Gabon
- Oceania--Australia, Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia