Twitter for Journalists has launched again. The students are awash in assignments, but thankful there's no "written" textbook. In this new age, all you need is online.
If you care to "read" along, here were some of the assignments for tomorrow:
1. Check twitterholic.com to see who's popular
2. Study twellow.com for categories of tweeters and to find two potential professional tweets to follow and interview
3. Check out @MikeSherman, sports editor at The Oklahoman, and come with two potential questions for him tomorrow. He speaks to us Wednesday
4. Reading assignment: http://www.statisticbrain.com/twitter-statistics/
5. Reading assignment: http://blog.bufferapp.com/social-media-in-2013-user-demographics-for-twitter-facebook-pinterest-and-instagram
6. Reading assignment: Ethics: http://www.pbs.org/mediashift/2011/07/rethinking-journalism-ethics-objectivity-in-the-age-of-social-media208