|"The Magic Hour," 8 x 10 ish, one of 50 framed watercolors in "Colors of The West"|
Fifty-one framed paintings. One of them oil.
"The Colors of the West."
From the Western shore to the mountain West, to the desert Southwest, to Texas, New Mexico, to Oklahoma, and Oklahoma City, to the landscapes of my mind.
February is my month for member art show at In Your Eye Studio and Gallery in the Paseo Arts District.
- Including two paintings of OKC street cars.
- Plus "OKC Streetcar-Ds," copies of above, signed cards suitable for framing or sending.
- Plus "Unicorn Universe," 5 x 7 matted watercolors,
- Plus more 5 x 7 matted watercolors.
Lots of small works, a few large ones. Some old, some new (Hey, I'm old, and I do new stuff.)
- Framed paintings begin at $49.
- Framed sizes from 8" x 10" to 24" by 30"..
Come see us (11 other artists have great work here too, to meet every taste. Open 12-5, Thursday and Saturday.
Open 12-9 Friday. (I'll be there Friday evening.)
Here's a preview.
(Photo by my former student, friend, and artist, Sara Cowan, @SaraDeluxe.)